The software can be used in two ways:
1. Use billOHIP.ca to electronically record your billing data.
2. Create submission files compatible with MC-EDT with billOHIP.ca.
3. Upload the submission files via MC-EDT.
4. Reconcile using billOHIP.ca by uploading your remittance advice.
1. Use billOHIP.ca with your billing agent. Begin by recording your billing data using billOHIP.ca.
2. Your agent will have instant access to all your data.
3. Your agent will review your claims.
4. Your agent will submit to the ministry of health and handle reconcilliation as necessary.
“I’ve been using the app for about 6 months now and I’ve had a great experience. The new version has really streamlined my hospital billing. No need to carry little bits of paper around anymore! And my billing agent can bill on the fly as I submit which is really convenient.”Dr. K. Y., Cardiologist, Scarborough
Quickly see all your current, pending and paid claims at a glance
Simple and streamlined claim creation
We auto populate 80% of the codes you need automatically.
-SSL bank grade encryption for the highest standards of security and safety.
-Collect billing info on the fly using a mobile device.
-Organized billing, where all your claims are stored in one location and can be accessed at anytime from anywhere.
After experiencing complicated, insecure and time consuming billing process in my hospitalist work, I thought "there has to be a better way!" Thus we created billOHIP.ca to streamline billing process; from point-of-care data entry to easy submission. You can use it as a stand-alone billing platform, or a communication tool with your billing agent.
JCL Medical Systems
LRR Medical Billing
If you are an agent using billOHIP and would like your name here, Contact us
1. Your client uses billOHIP.ca to electronically record billing data. Connect to your client and instantly access their data using billOHIP.ca.
2. Review the claims and make necessary changes. Once satisfied, let billOHIP.ca create a submission file.
3. Upload the submission file via MC-EDT.
4. Reconcile with billOHIP.ca. Download remittance advice or other error messages from MC-EDT and plug them into billOHIP.ca.
Manually enter billing information using billOHIP.ca. Create submission file and upload to MC-EDT. Upload remittance advice and reconcile claims using billOHIP.ca
"billOHIP.ca is exiting new billing company that is filling the needs of our physicians by taking out the "worry" out of transferring data to and from billing agents as well as providing an easy and effective method of maximizing the physicians billing habits. Its the way of the future."Laurie M, billing agent, Gatineau, Qc